CleanCut Product Limited Warranty
Subject to the terms of this Limited Warranty, Safeway Safety Step, LLC (DBA “CleanCut”) will, at its election in its sole discretion, repair or replace the CleanCut Step, CleanCut Ultra-Low, or the CleanCut Convertible (“Product”), or issue a Product refund, if the Product is found by CleanCut to be defective in material or workmanship (or both) during the relevant period set forth below.
Limited Warranty Period
The warranty period begins on the date that the Product is shipped to the original purchaser and continues for one (1) year so long as the Product is used by the original purchaser for personal, family or household purposes. The warranty is not transferrable and does not apply to subsequent owners, transferees or users.
This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
1. Defect or damage arising from shipping, installation, alteration or modifications of any type, accidents, abuse, misuse, lack of proper maintenance (including failure to maintain caulking) and cleaning, whether caused by an installer, plumbing contractor, service company, the original purchaser or any other person.
2. ANY DEFECTS RESULTING FROM IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR MAINTENANCE OF THE PRODUCT, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLY IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT INSTALLED BY A LICENSED CONTRACTOR OR OTHER TRAINED PROFESSIONAL.
3. Deterioration through normal wear and tear and the expense of normal maintenance.
4. Shipping cost for returning products for repairs or replacement under the limited warranty and labour or other or other cost incurred in connection with removal or installation under this limited warranty.
5. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OF WHICH ARE HERBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, OR EXTENSIONS BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED PURPOSE. Depending on your province or territory, some of the limitations may not apply to you.
6. Responsibility for compliance with local requirements.
This warranty shall become effective upon receipt by CleanCut of warranty registration. To register warranty, please visit www.cleancutbath.com/warranty and note the Reference Number provided at the top of the form provided in your kit. For service under this warranty, you must notify CleanCut in writing within ten (10) days of discovery of a defect at: 5242 Rialto Road, West Chester, OH 45069 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All such notices must include the date when the defect was discovered, a description of the defect, the name and address of the installer of the Product and evidence of the date of purchase and date of delivery. Please allow a reasonable time for commencement and completion of warranty repairs.
No other company or person has any authority to make any warranties or representations on behalf of CleanCut for the Product. This limited warranty does not affect the other statutory rights you may have, which vary from province to province.
Returns and Exchanges
All returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase. Returns and exchanges after 30 days will not be accepted and the sale will be deemed final. The product must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition we sent it.
In Canada the product must be returned to Imperial Bathrooms located at 1621 McEwen Dr. Unit 41, Whitby, ON L1N 9A5 at the purchaser’s expense and carrier of choice. The return or exchange will be processed within 7 business days of inspection. Funds will be returned to the original form of payment.
Open Kit Box. $50 CAD restocking fee.
Unopened Kit Box. No restocking fee.
Clamp-on Molded Tub Bar. Due to the nature of this product, all sales on the 16.5″ Molded Tub Bar are final.
Still have questions regarding our return and exchange policy? In Canada please call 1-855-707-9777.